I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

December 11, 2006

She said YES!!!!!!!!!!

Calling everyone we know took us most of the 10-hour car trip yesterday, but I'm pretty sure there are people out here who still don't know:

Marcy and I are getting married.

And now, a visual tour of the best weekend ever:


This is the living room at Cecile's House, our favorite Bed and Breakfast at Niagara on the Lake. It was in front of this fireplace that I proposed Friday night.

Here's a better look at the art above the fireplace:

Shortly after, the nice folks that stayed there with us walked in from dinner. They were nice enough to take this picture:

Note the look of shock still plastered on the beautiful face of my bride. I, meanwhile, looked like that for the rest of the weekend, as you can see here (complete with my cool new hat):




We took the above photo Saturday, when the rest of the world was oblivious to the news. My mom, dad, and sister knew I was going to do this way back in August. Thanks, guys, for keeping the secret.
As a special treat, I made a phone call to the North Pole and had a friend join us. But he couldn't resist upstaging my entrance:



Actually he was just part of the parade down the main street of Niagara on the Lake. Here's what the town looks like at night:




Thanks, everyone, for your support and blessings. But enough for now - we gots work to do!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I can't wait for the wedding...
Annie

Beekeebear said...

Many congrats. I'm very happy for you. :)