I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

October 25, 2008

Stunt bug.

Marcy and I traveled to the wondrous Verizon store recently to sign a two-year contract and hook ourselves up with new phones.
She went for a sleek, silver model while I went for a thin black Motorola number.
Anyhoo, not realizing I could upload my old photos to my new phone, the event was an opportunity to dump off all the photos I've been saving for blog posts.
So check back over the next few weeks for a look at Bryan's life in the last few years, as told through pictures.
First up: Stunt bug.




I found this little guy on my car one morning before I went to work. I tried blowing on him to get him off, but he wouldn't budge. So I got in my car and drove off, thinking he'd fly away eventually.

This photo was taken after I arrived at work. My office is a 15-minute drive from my home, reaching a top speed of 35 mph.

He is the Chuck Norris of kaydids.

No comments: