I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

November 19, 2006

A traditional Irish dinner

Our Saturday dinner party went off great. It involved as much family as we could muster in the Baahston area, including my sis, Marcy's fam, and my good ol' Irish cooking.

To create the perfect family dinner, I've learned, consists of the following easy steps:

STEP ONE:
Sauce (I ventured to Medford to find a good place for sausage. After overcoming a language barrier, I found myself a nice blend that complemented the ground beef nicely.)



STEP TWO:
Use spices in your sauce. Which ones? I cannot tell. But once you have them guard them. The spice ninjas are always on the prowl.



STEP THREE:
Sometimes the spice ninjas will throw an eggplant at you in their escape. Then the only course of action is to murder the eggplant.



STEP FOUR:
Victory! Celebrate your successful meal with your friends and family. If need be, celebrate your victory over ninjas as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome step by step cooking.. steps. You should have a show on the Food network!

Anonymous said...

That poor, innocent eggplant!!
But boy was it tasty!