I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

April 19, 2007

Coming soon.

I have stumbled on a book that I'm about halfway through but can already feel is changing my life. And while it SHOULD be "The Universe in a Single Atom" by the Dalai Lama, which I've been reading for the better part of a year in order to understand it, it is not. This book was named one of the top 20 novels of the 20th century by Time magazine. Its got surprisingly deep characters with very complex issues.

And it's a comic book.

I'm reading The Watchmen, which is actually a graphic novel but most of the folks that are regulars of this here blog will see it and say, "That's a comic book." But I know better. Just thought you should know that I know that.

So stay tuned, as there's a review to come, Neil Cumpston-style I think.

To tide you over, watch Will Farrell get verbally bitchslapped by a two-year-old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, a Watchmen virgin! Eagerly await to hear (read) your take.

And I dearly hope the movie never gets made. It will never, could never, do the book justice.