I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

June 22, 2007

Let's answer fan mail!

Dear Bryan,
Do you know any smart rodents? I would love to meet some.
Signed, Lonely in Las Mesas


Dear Lonely,
As a matter of fact, I do. I met this squirrel at Harvard the other day.

He wrote a thesis on why Eastern squirrels were better equipped than Western squirrels to hunt and gather, and then his parents paid a skunk to collect all his nuts for him. I also met an MIT squirrel once, but he was able to write an algorithm that fine-tuned a human's brain waves to obey the squirrel's every command and now that squirrel is running for President. Good question!


Dear Bryan,
What are those non-Asian people doing on that bridge over there?
Signed, Confused in Cambridge


Dear Confused,
I have no idea.

No comments: