I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

August 10, 2007

I think it's best in life to be yourself in moderation.

Our quote book resides in our living room. The rules are thus: Say somethin' stupid, you make the book.
And now, a smattering. Feel free to do your own dramatic reading at home. Play with your friends!

"You smell like waffles." - Bryan
"They're shit waffles." - Marcy
"They're rotten shit egg waffles." - Bryan

"I'm not sure if the ice is cold." - Bryan

"I got caught in a downpur and I'm drenched." - Marcy
"Is my grill OK?" - Bryan

There are quotes sometimes that I say when I'm half-concious at night when Marcy insists on keeping a conversation going. She's rewarded with these gems:
"Have you done the one last lawnmowers?"

"I'm sorry for interrupting you." (said to Marcy as she got into bed and wasn't speaking.)

"I love that there's a momo family."

"Why are there so many leopard-print scarves on the road? Is that like, the new apple pie?"

"I think it's best in life to be yourself in moderation."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh. Every now and then, I post The Quote Book's Greatest Hits (sans names) on my LJ for the amusement of, uh, dozens. "If someone violates the code, they will be violated" garnered some love, if I recall correctly ...