I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

June 25, 2008

Shiv? Check. Bazooka? Check. Half-baked plan? Check.

In this day and age, can't you find just about everything in an Army/Navy store?
I mean, if I'm going to rob a store with a fake bazooka, and I'm not saying I am, but if I was, I'd do a quick Google search to see if I could maybe, possibly, remotely buy one on the cheap.
This is of course assuming this guy hadn't thought of that BEFORE he tried to rob the store with the fake bazooka.
From WMUR in New Hampshire:

A Salem, N.H., man has been charged with trying to rob three stores in 30 minutes, and in one case, a clerk thought he was armed with a bazooka, police said.
Police said Steven Conde, 28, tried to rob a Lawrence store Tuesday afternoon by ordering a clerk to put money into a plastic bag, but he left with nothing.
At a second location, police said, he entered the store with what employees thought was an intimidating weapon.
"He came in through the door with a plastic bag over his head and had two holes cut in it, and he had, like, a bazooka and he tried to assault us," store owner Eduvigis Ortega said.

No comments: