I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

February 2, 2007

Mice as wind socks?

I am a firm believer in the ability of rodents to forecast climate change. A ferret once warned me of rain. I brought my umbrella to work that day. I’m glad I did.

So I plan to bring my bike down from the attic in three weeks, since Punxsutawney Phil reports we’ll have an early spring.

On a related note, one of the best things about my career in journalism is my ability to spell Punxsutawney without looking it up. (Ironically, I just misspelled “spell” though. I guess it’s back to fourth grade I go.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bryan,

It's your former intern Danny.

I'm sorry i ran off after the game at the Bills Bar, but I was late for my Sunday shift of work.

I found your web page in a google search because I've been trying to locate you for my next job search.

If you could shoot me an e-mail at goldman(dot)d@neu.edu,