I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

February 25, 2007

Oscars - wild!

Here's what I'll say about the Oscars:

1) Seinfeld and Ellen Degeneres are actually funny.

2) A teacher at Marcy's college once told her she looked like Celine Dion. Yikes. I don't think so but Marcy sings nice.

3) Pan's Labyrinth got screwed outta an Oscar.

4) Marty Scorsese's eyebrows will one day jump off his face and take over the world.

5) Some dude is standing next to Clint Eastwood talking in Italian. It's very emotional. Oh wait .. I think this guy just called Clint a damn, dirty douche ... Now I'm sure he said "Wrigley's gum." And cobb salad. He's just reading a menu now! This is the best acceptance speech ever. He just told Gwyneth Paltrow to brush her teeth with cheese, and I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my pants! (Thank you, Marcy, for translating.)

6) I've spent a lot of time watching this show, and I just saw a commercial in which a toddler knows who Taft is and what he looks like. I'm going to go do something with my life now ...

No comments: