I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

July 10, 2007

Blogout

That's what I suppose you'd call a blackout of a blog.
See, our power cord to the laptop went on the fritz last week so today I was delivered another. Yay for the modern era!

But seeing as how I've gone a lot longer without blogging, few of you probably noticed I was gone.

SO ... a blow-by-blow update:

1. First, some good news: Marcy and I booked our honeymoon in an awesome exotic location where I can drink mojitos while deep-sea fishing. Three of my favorite things: Drinkin', fishin' and wenchin', all in one place. Paradise!

2. Again with the good news: Marcy just told me "it's not all that it's cracked up to be" is an Irish expression, acording to the book she's reading. I am unable at present to verify with a second source.

3. We have been dining for the better part of a week on spicy gumdrops. I loves me some spicy gumdrops.

4. Mom came to Boston this weekend to surprise Laura for her birthday. Here's a photo:


And Joey C was supposed to visit last night, but his plane had to go to Hell's Armpit, also known as Hartford, Conn.

6. I've saved the best for last.
I saw a movie that made my insides move. It made my ears dance, my tongue thick, and my feet curl. I didn't know a movie could make you reconsider your own dogmas, or render you a slave to its heaving massivity. It made me skip No. 5 in this list and go directly to 6.

I bow to Transformers. It owns me now. And any minute my laptop is going to sprout machine-gun hands and feet and shoot me down, then beat me senseless with an mpeg of Larry King. Because those Decepticons, man, those Decepticons are ruthless.

Help me, Optimus. Help me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you loves you some optimus, eh? :)