I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

July 1, 2007

BoSox! Booyah!


Yes, there I am eating my beer at the Red Sox game today. Granted, they lost to the Rangers, but it was my first Red Sox game and Luke and I had a great time. Luke, for those of you who don't know him, is Marcy's cousin's fiance. He got the tickets through work; so the price was right.

Best part of the game: Turning around to face the Fenway field once we found our seats, which were on the first-base line and were AWESOME.

Weirdest part of the game: the umps literally walking out to the bullpen to get the Rangers' closer, Gagne, to get out and take the mound. I thought they were about to call a delay-of-game penalty. Cripes.

Worst part of the game: $7 cup of Budweiser.

A great day all around, though. Lots o fun.

No comments: