I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

January 21, 2008

How to be a tool


Step 1: Borrow your friend's collection of Led Zepplin CDs. For this exercise, let's use Led Zeppelin, II, III, Houses of the Holy, and In Through the Out Door.

Step 2: Put said songs into your iPod.

Step 3: Begin jamming to "Over the Hills and Far Away" like it's 1983 and you've just purchased your very first Walkman.

Step 4: Get called on it by your wife, who makes fun of your head-boppin' shenanigans.

Step 5: Grin like an idiot.

3 comments:

Mike Garvey said...

I imagine traditionalists will hate me for saying this, but I just finished listening to the Robert Plant/Alison Krauss CD and it's damn good.

Not Zeppelin good, but, I mean, c'mon. What is?

Bryan Mahoney said...

Dude - I disagree.
Traditionalists worth their salt would know that Zepplin started as a bluegrass band. You really hear it on their first album.
They then stretched into jazz territory with rock riffs in later years, and their smooth blending of all these styles is, for me, the best thing about em.

Tony said...

Ramble on, brothah!