I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

July 28, 2010

Overheard at Comic Con 2010

Mom: "I'm just excited to see all the freaks.

Son: "They're not freaks, Mom, they're just nerds."


"I used to write the best romance stories. Don't let me forget to tell you about them." - Stan Lee

"Kill All Humans" - sign held by a guy in a Bender costume next to the Westboro Baptist Church protest


"I'm a filmmaker. I'm currently collaborating with Bill Plympton on a five-minute short on the Holocaust." - a 6-year-old kid at the question mic during the Phineas and Ferb panel
"Wow - I may be calling you with questions." - "Swampy" Marsh, co-creator of Phineas and Ferb

"Farts smell because they come out of our butts." - kid behind us in line


Dude 1: "Aw, dude - I stink!!!"
Dude 2: "It's Comic Con; we all stink."


No comments: