I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

February 10, 2008

Michael Garvey, you're my hero.

AH, thanks to Mike for reminding me about what I was going to blog about.

Him. Of course.

Mike and I have a long-standing arrangement. See, our birthdays are pretty close to each other. Every year we promise to buy ourselves a gift and say it's from the other. I think we're at about $50, which usually means video game. Or beer. One year it was Legos. Sometimes it's games and beer.

As our tastes are very similar, and Marcy sometimes questions if he and I were separated at birth, it's a good arrangement. I encourage you to try it with one of your friends. Though choose the friend carefully, as you essentially get what you put into it.

Your hippy friend living on your couch until "the right time," for example, is probably not the best choice, since what's his is probably yours.

No comments: