I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

February 10, 2008

Stone-cold Force Killaz


WAIT A MINUTE ...
Now that I've given Garv free advertising for his blog, I remember what I was supposed to blog about!!!

Vanity Fair has never written an article about a video game before. So when it did, it was refreshing to read a well-written and in-depth take on the medium without the filter of an "insider's" view.

I also like that it focuses on the convergence of three different technologies to create what sounds like the most realistic gaming experience ever.

The drawback is it takes itself a little too seriously, as if now that Vanity Fair has recognized video games as an artistic medium, it is so. Fellas, that was the case a long while ago, and I invite you to check out Shadow of the Colossus if you think differently.

No comments: