I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

February 27, 2008

Yo mo fo it's the BufBloPoFo

Just a quick note to say The Daily Blurb will be participating in this strange exercise ... the BufBloPoFo.

Basically, all you need ot know is that I'll be blogging every day in the month of March.
Already I have a hadicap in that:
  1. It's the month of St. Patrick's Day.
  2. Marcy and I are traveling to Rochester the weekend before St. Patrick's Day.
  3. I'll be at work all day Monday, March 3 for the town election, in which literally alomst 100 people are running for office.
Visit the King of the Bathroom's blog here for the details.
Rock the casbah I say!

2 comments:

Mike Garvey said...

okay, just because I like you, I'll cut you and the missus a break. YOU, my friend, only need to blog every day between the 1st and the 14th of March. But don't tell anyone else. It's our secret. shhhhhh...

Bryan Mahoney said...

Ooops. OK, so that's your nice way of saying that I'm a tard and can't read the rules.
Fair nuff.
Just to be different, I AM going to post every day in March.