I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

October 7, 2007

The 100th Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Where have I been for the last month, you ask?



Preparing for the Blurb's 100th post EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!


Here's a look at the highlights of the last year and a half, the fun times and the bad times, the stupidness and the ... smartness.



At right is the publication that started it all, the Daily Blurb. A second incarnation will be in the works at a later date.



So enjoy a look back at the blog that is Blurb.



Word, sucka.




  1. In June last year, we visited the WWE. And who wrestled but none other than Balls Mahoney. On an unrelated topic, I'm naming my first-born Balls. Boy or girl.


  2. July 2006 was a fun time as my friend, Lisa Garvey, had her first child, a cute little imp named Maeve. I made some predictions here, and 'm waiting to hear the results. Her husband, Mike, has one of the best blogs ever.


  3. A few weeks after moving to Massachusetts, I hosted a dinner party.

  4. Then, I got engaged.

  5. And, if that weren't enough to make last year's the best Christmas ever, I discovered the Lego Store at the mall.
  6. I found the greatest cartoon theme songs ever. How many have YOU seen?
  7. In February we celebrated Meep Day with a cake shaped like a movie icon.
  8. March and April were a busy time, what with planning a wedding and getting a new job and all. Then in June I visited a graveyard and a mountain.
  9. I officially became a Bostonian when I attended my first Red Sox game.
  10. Nowadays, my life has been pretty much consumed by planning a wedding. This blog post was supposed to be much cooler, with Venn diagrams and guest appearances by Richard Little and Bette Midler. But that's showbiz for ya. Truth is, I couldn't let my blog wallow any longer. So for the Blurb faithful, thanks for your patience. I promise it won't be so long next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Finally!!!!
I can end my hunger strike now. It took you long enough, but hey, at least i finally fit in my highschool prom dress again. :)