I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

March 11, 2008

I bested a grizzly with my bare hands!

1. What is your favorite word? Seriously
What is your least favorite word? loam

2. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Writing can be all three. Also, Cadbury cream eggs.
What turns you off? Narcissism

3. What sound or noise do you love? My wife's laugh, and someone saying "I'm giving you a raise"
What sound or noise do you hate? Cicadas, my shower pipes when you turn the Cold too high

4. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I might try contract law
What profession would you not like to do? Competitive eating

5. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I'm buying - what are you drinking?

3 comments:

M. said...

Mahooch :) Hi! I l.o.v.e. Cadbury Creme Eggs, and would agree they are utterly and totally amazing.

Awesome sounds-- definitely my husband's laugh and so I can relate to your comment on your sweet wife's laugh.

I hope married life is treating you well! Is it OK if I link to your blog? I'd like to check in on your every now and then :)

Bryan Mahoney said...

Sho thang! Please post away!!!
Marcy and I both like your blog as well!

Anonymous said...

Cadbury Eggs are flippin fantastic