I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

March 31, 2008

Jacked-up Jedi hijinks

Can't. think. of blog.
A post shall come soon about Meep Day, which is the annual Mahoney family rite of spring/winter (sprinter or wring don't work) where gifts are made, not bought. We do this instead of Valentines Day, which is celebrated by watching Army of Darkness and thumbing our collective noses at Hallmark.
Because really: Are we better off with Valentine's Day? I say nay.
Instead, here are all the references to Star Wars I've come across in the last three days:
  1. At an Urban Outfitters in Connecticut yesterday, I came across a Star Wars cookbook.

  2. On Family Guy, Stewie just froze a guy in Carbonite.

  3. While walking in downtown New Haven, Conn. we came across a mailbox painted like R2D2.

  4. I paid two bills today using the last of our Star Wars stamps which were stuck onto the reply envelopes for our wedding. Darth Vader went to car insurance; Obi Wan Kenobi has gone to the electric company.

  5. While visiting Ain't It Cool News I came across an ad for Spike TV advertising the whole series.

1 comment:

BobbaLew said...

Bryan:
There HAS to be a bank in Boston that does online bill-pay.
That’s how we do it; through Canandaigua National Bank.
(I like it because I initiate the bill-pays; i.e. a response to Verizon mucking things up with their online bill-pay.)