I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

March 12, 2008

What you don't know can't hurt me

Here at the Blurb we do everything in the interest of full disclosure.

Here are some facts you may find interesting. Or not. It's really up to you. To be honest, I don't care what you think. Maybe I do. No, wait ... yes, yes I do care.

  1. I'm indecisive in my personal life
  2. If I accidentally hit the Caps Lock, I'd rather type a long explanation about why I'm shouting rather than go and delete what I've written and retype it.
  3. My thighs don't rub together as much when I walk as they did in January. (I've been going to the gym).
  4. When I was 13 I ran a 5k with my dad. I've never in my life been able to run more than a mile. To my credit, I ran two that day. The third I cheated by climbing a berm separating the road we were running on; thereby cutting 3/4 of a mile out of the race.
  5. Considering I get enough of the news at work, my main news source at home is Ain't it Cool News.
  6. If I won a million dollars I would give $400,000 to charity. Two reasons: Help sick kids, and take less of a hit on the taxes. The other $600,000 would probably go to a college fund for my eventual kids, likely covering half of the tuition.
  7. I have had facial hair for the whole year so far. (Actually started the beard in November, making this the longest I've ever gone.)
  8. My least favorite number is 9.
  9. I'm a Sudoku savant.
  10. I call Marcy "Marge." Marge Fartski.

No comments: