I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

March 8, 2008

The Pod.

I'm getting cheap in my old age. I'm also beginning to see the point of view of rich, old white Republicans so intent on keeping their money.

Problem is, they also want to keep my money. So I'll remain a middle-of-the road, half- conservative half-liberal with independent tendencies.

I thought I wanted a big iPod with a million gig, but couldn't justify the $150 price. Then Marcy convinced me to go with a Shuffle, an $80 investment in making good on my $30 per month investment - that being the gym. So I took it home and put every song I could possibly have the slightest interest in hearing, and I still only half-filled it. No greater crime than wasted gig.

So this morning I left it playing a great tune - a Led Zepplin tune, and visit this link to understand my recent fascination with Robert Plant.

Here are the next ten songs.

"After the rain has fallen" - Sting
"Dazed and Confused" - Led Zepplin
Some song I don't know the title of - Led Zepplin
"Albuquerque" - Weird Al Yankovic
Another song I don't know the title of - Led Zepplin
"No Diggity" - Blackstreet
"Doorbell" - The White Stripes
"It's not over" - Daughtry
"Tell me Ma" - The Chieftans with Brak
"Englishman in New York" - Sting

The weird thing is, I have three songs by Sting on the whole stinkin' thing.

No comments: