I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

March 14, 2009

BufBloPoFo


The 2009 BufBloPoFo is on!!!

Is you ready? I ain't.

Topic 1: Three biggest things going on in my life right now:

1) face itches

2) Annoyed by creature's voice on Huntik

3) Typing and trying not to misspell things.

That's it? I think I took the first assignment a little too literally. I'll broaden it out:

1) Trying to stick with an aggressive work-out regiment of five days a week, and all before work (I'm on week three!)

2) Today's the unofficial observance of St. Patrick's Day in Boston. It's like Christmas here, except Santa is replaced by a bartender and his elves are replaced by little people wearing leprechaun outfits. I can't wait to open my present, which will be distributed by a tap and will arrive in liquid form.

3) I'm hosting a Webinar for newspapers across the country in mid-April. My topic is online video. This has kicked me in the butt enough to start producing some good online video.

And here are some examples of my video work:





No comments: