I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

March 7, 2009

Hello again




It's been a while.

I've been busy moving mountains and whatnot.
In the spirit of what Marcy just did over at playtime at Hazmat, here's a rundown in no particular order of my life since November:
  • I won a New England Press Association Award.
  • I started going to the gym five days a week before work. That entails waking up at 5:45 each day. I've only been at it two weeks, so we'll see how it goes.
  • Marcy and I bought two Guitar Hero guitars and rock even harder than we already did.
  • Partied hardy for another Meep Day. In this year's annual celebration of all things meep, Marcy made me two T-shirts while I made her a coloring book of scenes from throughout the time we've known each other.
  • Barack Obama became the president. This is the first time in my lifetime that the guy I voted for actually won.
  • I made a promise to myself that I would never stop surprising myself. I did this in the physical sense with the gym, but I'm also approaching my work with this philosophy and it's produced surprising results. For example, I hosted a political television debate.

No comments: