I know I don't update it daily. Shut up.

March 24, 2009

Lazy.

The BufBloPoFo assignment:
1. Take out your cell phone.
2. Turn it around and take a picture of yourself AS YOU ARE RIGHT THIS SECOND NO CHEATING.
3. Post that pic and describe it. Where are you? Why are you wearing that? Maryface, there’s something in your teeth.

My response:



1. Can't. It's way the hell over there. Oooh ... this computer has a camera built in. That'll work.
2. Done. I is too lazy to tilt the screen anyway to adequately frame myself, which is why I'm cut off at the chin. Not too lazy to smile, though. But am too lazy to help whatsoever with dinner preparations.
3. I'm on my couch after a looooong day. I hope to imprint my ass firmly into the ass-print that already exists on the couch. I'm wearing comfy pants with pirates on them. I'd show you but I'm too lazy to take another picture. I'm also too lazy to fini

No comments: